- Are you interested in volunteering for a community organization? Visit the volunteer midway featuring organizations with various positions.
- Are you interested in a seasonal, part-time or full-time job? Explore businesses on-site sharing Lake area employment opportunities.
- Seeking senior services and resources in the community? Browse booths for community resources for seniors.
- Take part in wellness screening stations for blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), fall prevention and balance evaluations/screening, pulmonary function, hearing screenings, diabetic/dietary and wellness consultations.
- Drug take back booth-bring your unused and old prescription drugs to drop off with the Camden County Sheriff’s Department
- FREE to attend and all attendees receive a free senior appreciation goodie bag.
- Light snacks and beverages will be provided at no cost.
Sponsored by the Camdenton Area Chamber of Commerce and Lake Regional Health System. For more information or if you are interested in a booth call the Camdenton Chamber of Commerce 573-346-2227